There are natural ways to reduce high blood pressure. Oftentimes people resort to blood pressure medications to lower high blood pressure and achieve normal blood pressure levels.
An effective way of lowering high blood pressure naturally is by adopting healthy lifestyle habits. Adopt a healthy eating plan with a diet that is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. A type of diet that is being recommended for people with high blood pressure is DASH which stands for “Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension.” This diet emphasizes fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy foods and is low in saturated fat, total fat, and cholesterol. It includes whole grains, poultry, fish, and nuts and has reduced amounts of fats, red meats, sweets, and sweetened drinks.
- Lower your salt and sodium intake. The current recommendation is to consume less than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams[mg] ) of sodium per day.
- Try to achieve your ideal body weight. If you are overweight, weight loss should be on your agenda since blood pressure rises as body weight increases.
- Engage in regular activities or exercises. Being physically active helps to get your blood circulating and your heart healthy.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of clean, pure water daily.
- Limit your alcohol intake as alcohol can raise blood pressure.
- Quit smoking. Smoking is reported to speed up the hardening of the arteries and increases the risk of heart attack by two to six times more.
- Relaxation massages can be a way of lowering high blood pressure naturally. A study that was conducted had some patients administered with regular massage treatments. Results showed that their blood pressure readings returned to the normal range at the end of the study.
- Do not be over-stressed as stress can make blood pressure go up for a while. Though the long-term effects of stress are not yet clear, controlling stress do have other benefits, such as making you feel better or helping you to control over-eating.
- Taking quality nutritional supplements is one way of lowering high blood pressure naturally. Research has shown that some minerals do help in preventing and controlling high blood pressure such as Potassium among others. Other than supplements, you can get enough Potassium by eating a healthy diet with food sources that are Potassium-rich. Other vitamins and minerals for hypertension that were recommended for controlling blood pressure include CoQ10, Garlic and Omega 3.
If these natural high blood pressure cures are not effective in keeping your pressure controlled, you can talk to your doctor about the different medications and what they can do to lower your blood pressure. However you may be better off in taking the natural path to achieve stronger heart rather than resorting to prescription drugs in the long haul.
Consider that if you are 40 years of age or older, it is highly probable that you will have a build up of plaque in your arteries which in all likelihood can bring about cardiovascular diseases including high blood pressure, stroke and heart attacks.
If you had been on a strict healthy diet and quality supplementation regimen since you were 30 years of age, then it is unlikely that you would need this product.
However, this is not the case with most of us, so we need a potent formula that may help…
>> Break down the plaque in arteries gradually and dispose of it
>> Reduce aggregation of platelets in the blood
>> Smooth the interior of the arteries to improve blood flow
>> Stabilize blood pressure
>> Increase antioxidant protection (to inhibit free radical damage)
>> Reduce calcium build up
>> Decrease homocysteine toxicity
>> Balance LDL and triglyceride levels
>> Increase circulatory strength and heart muscle function